Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Easiest Way to Wear the Off the Shoulder Trend

Off the shoulder dress, summer 2016 trends, off the shoulder, mlm label, shein review,
What do you get when you combine two  of summer's biggest †rends, frills and off the shoulder cuts? This dress. I originally saw a similar dress by MLM label, and while the price was fine, the customs duties would have killed me (30% why?).  So I kept searching for a cheaper version (or at least something with those duties included in the price). I was originally looking for a very colourful Chloe inspired dress when I found Shein.com. And while looking, I saw this, and immediately added it to my wish list.



About a week later, SheIn contacted me about reviewing one of their products. I quickly compared their choices with my wishlist, and saw this dress. Plenty of other bloggers have it (both the MLM one and the SheIn one), and while I try not to pick the exact same piece as every other blogger, can you blame me for picking this dress? It's too cute to resist, and it's totally okay to conform every once in awhile. I was actually so excited to receive it (I tracked the package obsessively, and let me tell you, Hong Kong Post likes to taunt you), I immediately wore it to take pictures before a monsoon hit, wrinkles and all.

The dress is a bit longer and slightly more fitted in the waist than I expected (given SheIn's stock photos and other blogger reviews), but that's nothing a pin or two can't fix (SheIn does list the length of all their pieces, but I never checked). SheIn carries thousands of products, and given the price, the quality is quite good (I'd rank it around H&M's quality). You can easily pick up a dress or two for the price of a couple trips to Starbucks. This dress only costs $22 USD (about $30 Cad), which is literally two trips to Starbucks here in Korea if you want anything more than plain, black coffee. Can't wait to wear my next off the shoulder dress from them.

Dress: c/o SheIn
Purse: Zara (similar here)
Pom Pom Sandals: street shopping (similar here)

Follow
Off the shoulder dress, summer 2016 trends, off the shoulder, mlm label, shein review,

Off the shoulder dress, pompom sandals, summer 2016 trends, off the shoulder, mlm label, shein review,








Off the shoulder dress, summer 2016 trends, off the shoulder, mlm label, shein review,
Off the shoulder dress, summer 2016 trends, off the shoulder, mlm label, shein review,

Linked up with - The Pleated Poppy - Garay Treasures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics