Monday, November 28, 2016

Studio Bell

burberry trench, chloe faye, over the knee boots, studio bell, calgary

A few weeks ago (because I never edit photos on time), I visited Studio Bell as part of the #loveyyc campaign. The museum was free to get into for the day, and I had been admiring the building since I first saw it during construction. The architecture is absolutely gorgeous – there's no way to take a bad photo of it, honestly. And then I forced my dad to take pictures of me around it.

The museum is dedicated to music technology and innovation, and there's a ton of interactive exhibits and activities for children and adults. My favourite was a tech exhibit where you could make sounds based on how you moved (wish I took a photo of my dad playing with this, but I was having too much fun on my own), and a poster on why songs get stuck on your head (featuring Justin Bieber's "Baby").

Jacket: Burberry
Boots: Call It Spring (sold out, similar here)
Purse: Chloe

burberry trench, chloe faye, over the knee boots, studio bell, calgary studio bell, calgary, burberry trench, chloe faye, over the knee boots, studio bell, calgary burberry trench, chloe faye, over the knee boots, studio bell, calgary studio bell, calgary burberry trench, chloe faye, over the knee boots, studio bell, calgary studio bell, calgary burberry trench, chloe faye, over the knee boots, studio bell, calgary studio bell, calgary studio bell, calgary burberry trench, chloe faye, over the knee boots, studio bell, calgary studio bell, calgary burberry trench, chloe faye, over the knee boots, studio bell, calgary burberry trench, chloe faye, over the knee boots, studio bell, calgary





burberry trench, chloe faye, over the knee boots, studio bell, calgary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics