Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Spring

Photos by Subomi Bankole
 Spring is finally here! Actually, it was here about two weeks ago, when the first blossoms were coming out. Right now, everything is actually in bloom, or green. It's awesome! So much better than the greys and browns of winter (Gongju is looking beautiful again!).

To celebrate, I've been dressing in pajamas lately (it's super trendy, I swear). Loose flowing pants have been my spring must-buys, although I don't know how much longer I'll be able to pair them with chunky sweaters. The mornings are quite chilly, but you can feel the oncoming summer heat in the afternoon. My friends and I are already dreading the stickiness of summer that will be showing up by the end of the month.

Sandals: Windsor Smith






Linked up with - The Pleated Poppy -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics