Sunday, August 10, 2014

Tie It Up



 Happy Monday! I'm sorry being mia last week. Life got hectic, and... yea. It's the last month of my internship, so gotta get down to the grind.



Just bought these sandals. I've been looking for a pair similar to the Stuart Weitzman nudist heels, and while these are thicker, there's not way I could let them go for only $30.


I bought this dolman sleeve top at the Zara sale while looking for simple button downs. I've had an issue lately – I haven't been able to easily find vertically striped button downs at the mall! However, I have found an abundance of horizontally striped ones. This one from Zara has dolman sleeves, which I thought was a different take on the button down. I think dolman sleeves make a button down a bit more casual and easier to dress down or up compared to something with regular sleeves. The dolman sleeves also make this top easy to tie up into a crop top – perfect for hot summer days in Calgary.

I paired my knotted top with a pair of denim boyfriend shorts, from last year's Zara sale. I've been loving the boyfriend short trend, but these are the only pair I've found to fit well so far. Everything else has been too baggy in the waist or hips, too tight around my thighs, or not distressed or worn-in enough. I'm still attempting to add to my collection, as these are definitely the comfiest summer trend.

Zara top (old) (similar here)
Zara shorts (similar here and here)
G by Guess sandals (also in nude here)
Botkier purse

Linked up with - I Would So Rock This - More Pieces of Me - Style Elixir - DC In Style - The Pleated Poppy - Get Your Pretty On - Penniless Socialite - Life of the Party - Simply Just Lovely -

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics