Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Can't find the Chun Song Yi lipstick? Look no further than the Maybelline Color Whisper Cherry on Top

Photo via Newsen

I've started watching the hit Korean drama My Love from Another Star and have fallen in love with Chun Song Yi's style -  especially her makeup.

While Chun Song Yi tends to wear natural makeup, a bright lip makes her the superstar she is.
I fell in love with one particular shade, which was Iope's Water Fit lipstick in #44 Forever Pink. The shade, along with multiple others Chun Song Yi wore, were sold out both in stores in Korea and in online shops within a few weeks. Not only that, but the lipstick is around $30 anyways, which for me, is a bit much for point makeup. 


So between not wanting to wait for an online order, and the higher price tag, I decided to look for something similar that I could find here in Canada, and hopefully without such a hefty price tag. Cue Maybelline's Color Whisper in Cherry on Top.

The formula is sheer but incredibly pigmented when you build it up. The Color Whispers are the perfect way to try out a brighter lip colour without the worry of "is it too bright or too bold?"
Cherry on Top is a hot pink colour that gives a nice glossiness and will leave a faint stain after its worn off. Wear time is around 2-3 hours for me, depending on how much I'm drinking.

Two swipes, wiped away


Linked up with - Simply Lulu Style - My Girlish Whims -

1 comment:

  1. Would definitely check that Maybelline lip color soon....looks so fresh for Summer!


    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics