Sunday, October 13, 2013

September Favourites


Korean Purse
This is definitely my favourite purse of all time. I bought it in Korea last summer, and it's still going strong despite using it nearly everyday. I don't just use it as a purse either, this is my go-to school bag. It carries my laptop, textbooks, wallet, iPad, you name it, it's in it. Okay, I don't usually bring my textbooks to class, but you get my point. 

Michael Kors Wallet
A new wallet to replace my old Coach one. The only problem with this is that the colour is nearly the same as my purse. I bought this in Seattle at one of the outlets, so it's probably one of last year's models.

Nivea Essentials Lip Balm
This is a holy grail product for me. My lips are constantly dry from being dehydrated all the time, and this saves them from looking flaky and gross. It's the only t\one that provides enough moisture, I've tried the hydro care version as well, but it's nowhere near as moisturizing. 

Midi Rings
My new obsession. These were a pack of seven from H&M, but I feel like I'm going to have a fairly large collection pretty soon.

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
This has been another lifesaver of mine this month. For whatever reason, I've been breaking out since the second week of school. This is only a spot treatment, but at least everything disappears really fast after it's popped up. I don't know if it's just stress from school, the weather changes, or what, but until I figure out whether I should use a more preventative treatment or not, this is keeping my face happy.

Essie Nail Polish in Chinchilla
Grey nails will always be trendy in fall. I especially love it in September and October - as it gets later and colder though, I switch to more jewel tones. Chinchilla is the perfect shade of grey for my skintone. It's not too cool or warm, very easy to wear, especially if you like understated nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics