Monday, October 7, 2013

Last Days of Summer


RIP summer. The warm days are over, as sad as that is. These photos were from a week ago, when Calgary was still having a bit of an Indian summer.

This dress is probably my best purchase from my trip to Korea last summer. It takes me everywhere, and for only $10! I usually pair it with wedges for school (I think I worked that combo at least once a week while I was in Seoul) or flats. Going out with the girls? Nude heels. Date night? A bright clutch and my Christian Siriano peep toes. 

Now that the weather is cooler, I'll be wearing this with some tights and heeled boots. Add a cardigan and a trench and I should be good to go.

I love the heart buttons on this. It's a cute little detail, even if they don't sit straight. Oh well, what else do you expect from a dress that only cost $10.

The Michael Kors wallet I purchased while in Seattle. The only problem is my everyday purse is also this off-white colour. I need a new purse.



Dress: Korea
Wallet: Michael Kors
Shoes: Spring Shoes (Similar here)
Necklace: The Palace of Versailles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics