Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sunday Brunch


Some old shots of what I wore to brunch with a friend during the summer.
I love Sunday brunch with my girl friends. It's an awesome way to relax during school and catch up with everyone. It also gives me a chance to wear some of the dressier clothes in my closet. On this particular day, my friend and I tried out a new place called Monki. Their hashbrowns are to die for! Normally we tend to go wherever our cravings take us, whether it be pancakes or dim sum. I can't wait to try out some of the other brunches and patios on 17th Ave. though.

I fell in love with the cutouts on this dress. It's so subtly sexy, even though I definitely need to use double-sided sticky tape in order to keep everything in place. Cutouts along with the super deep v seem to make the top a bit more flimsy, and if I'm not careful, well...

Water colour prints are my absolute favourite type of print. Normally, I'm not much of a print person, but if it's a soft water colour, I'll be all over it. I can't help myself, I just love soft, feminine, flowing designs. Water colours are perfect for that.

I kept my accessories simple as this dress is a bit of a standout piece. A few gold bangles and a small flower headband are a nice way to accentuate the warm off-white of the dress and pink and green print.



Zara dress (old)
Nine West clutch (old)
Barbie sandals (old)

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful outfit to wear for lunch! I love the dress and the cutouts are amazing!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love dressing up, since I'm a student and don't have nearly enough opportunities to do so!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics