Monday, September 23, 2013

Back To School Basics


It's been nearly three weeks since I went back to school, and time is passing amazingly quickly. This semester is going to be over very soon I think, but perhaps it's because I'm so swamped with homework. I tend to have a standard uniform for school - something comfy and chic at the same time. While the weather isn't quite cool enough for my standard sweater dress and leggings ensemble, I'm still wearing skirts galore.

I definitely prefer to dress in basics during the school year. No Jeffrey Campbell Litas for me there... usually. I use to wear a lot of kitten heels and flats to school, but as I've kind of run them down (ie. they have no soles anymore), I'll be wearing pumps more often. Not as comfortable, but I'm usually sitting anyways.

I couldn't resist buying this skirt when I saw it. It's so pretty and reminds me of a mermaid (my name is Arielle)!

 For school, flats or wedges are my go-to. These ones by Sam Edelman are super comfortable and the coral-reddish colour gorgeous! Makes for a nice pop of colour when I end up in neutrals. You'll definitely see them in my cooler weather outfits.

A watch is an essential accessory, especially if you have profs who are really picky with cell phone use. A chunky headband added a bit of Gossip Girl inspiration.


Top: TNA (Similar here)
Bottom: American Eagle (Old)
Shoes: Sam Edelman (Old) (similar here and here)
Accessories: Michael Kors watch (Old) (Similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics