Thursday, December 26, 2013

Knits and Denim

H&M, sweater, Joe's Jeans, Steve Madden

I hope everyone had a happy holiday season!


rings, Knits and Denim, sweater, H&M, Joe's Jeans, Steve Madden

H&M, sweater, Joe's Jeans, Steve Madden

After all the holiday madness (with more to come for New Year's) I just dressed down to do all my boxing day shopping. When I'm in jeans, I try to go for a Californian cool vibe, or something a bit bohemian. I still haven't quite figured out my favourite denim looks, but hey, I'm trying.

Top: H&M (similar here, here and here)
Bottom: Joe's Jeans
Shoes: Steve Madden (old) (similar here and here)
Accessories: H&M rings

And for those of you who've looked this far, a silly picture, since I don't normally dress this casual!
H&M, sweater, Joe's Jeans, Steve Madden




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics