Friday, December 13, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide 2013



The holidays are upon us and I haven't even started shopping, minus my sister since she actually told me what she wanted this year. Does anyone else have indecisive friends and family who say, "Oh, I don't know," or, "Anything is fine," or, "You don't need to get me anything?"
So helpful, right? 

Here's a couple ideas to hopefully give you some inspiration for those less than helpful friends and family.


I Am Malala - Anthropologie Gold Monogram Mugs - Michael Kors Watch - French Women Don't Get Facelifts - J.Crew Embellished Sweater - Banana Republic Vintage Chandelier Earrings - Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - Moleskine Classic Planner - Urban Outfitters Macaron Box







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics