Sunday, December 29, 2013

All Saints + Theatre

All Saints Dress, Dee Dee, personal style, swarovski cuff
I loved this dress from All Saints when I first saw it in the flagship store in Seattle - so much so that I was willing to pay about $350 Canadian for it. I think I can safely say it was my first real designer purchase (of my own).
Since the dress is silk, and I'm a klutz, I don't wear it too often. It did get a fair amount of use though during the holiday season, taking me from the theatre to Christmas parties. My friend and I always go to the theatre or ballet for Christmas. This year we went to see Theatre Calgary's A Christmas Carol. I've seen it previously, when I was much younger, and I've got to say, it was absolutely stunning this year. The special effects were amazing – there were fireworks, and it even snowed on the audience! Well done!
All Saints Dress, Dee Dee, personal style, swarovski cuff, winter fashion
All Saints Dress
All Saints Dress, Dee Dee, personal style, swarovski cuff
All Saints Dress, Dee Dee, personal style, swarovski cuff




All Saints Dress, Dee Dee, personal style, swarovski cuff, banana republic, winter fashion

Dress: All Saints
Accessories: Swarovski cuff (similar here)
Shoes: Barbie for Town Shoes (old) (similar here)

Linked up with - Style Elixir - More Pieces of Me -


6 comments:

  1. It may be freezing, but you look gorgeous! Happy New Year Dear ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful dress! And those booties are just perfect with it!
    Thanks for sharing this with the holiday style linkup!
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carylee! Can't wait to participate in more of your linkups!

      Delete
  3. So glad to have you joining the Holiday Style Linkup! Your dress and booties are KILLER! Love them both so much. Funny, I lived in Seattle for many years and didn't even realize they had an All Saints store there!!
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, it's really easy to miss. I passed by it about three times wandering around Nordstrom and Barney's.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics