Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Common Ground

Common Ground, Seoul, Korean fashion, Korean shopping, over the knee boots, aritzia sweater, leather skirt, vancouver fashion, fendi monster, zara purse, canada fashion
Photos by Katherine Son
Does anyone else think they move at the most inopportune times? It seems that now that I've resettled again, I've been asked to numerous events in my previous abodes. I guess I'll just reminisce instead... and maybe mope a little.


I went back to Korea in January to meet some friends, and while there was an unfortunate mishap for most of my pictures, at least my friend and I were able to shoot in the oh so instagrammable Common Ground. I swear, this is my shopping heaven – Korean designers, whole sale retailers, and restaurants alike set up shop in these bright blue cargo boxes. While I knew about this since I originally left for Korea back in 2015, I never actually made it there. What can I say, I'm lazy, and Common Ground is a bit out of the way being by Konkuk University. And, needless to say, I am so full of regret. There were so many cute and unique styles, with much better quality (and a better price) than most of the offers in Myeongdong or Hongdae. I'm always late to party. 

I was also invited back to Seoul Fashion Week, unfortunately, with the start of a new job (and just having spent a ton there two months ago), I couldn't make it this year. Hopefully they'll remember me next year. Or for fall. 

The pains of moving, right?

Sweater: Community

Common Ground, Seoul, Korean fashion, Korean shopping, over the knee boots, aritzia sweater, leather skirt, vancouver fashion, fendi monster, zara purse, canada fashion
Common Ground, Seoul, Korean fashion, Korean shopping, over the knee boots, aritzia sweater, leather skirt, vancouver fashion, fendi monster, zara purse, canada fashion
Common Ground, Seoul, Korean fashion, Korean shopping, over the knee boots, aritzia sweater, leather skirt, vancouver fashion, fendi monster, zara purse, canada fashionCommon Ground, Seoul, Korean fashion, Korean shopping, over the knee boots, aritzia sweater, leather skirt, vancouver fashion, fendi monster, zara purse, canada fashion Common Ground, Seoul, Korean fashion, Korean shopping, over the knee boots, aritzia sweater, leather skirt, vancouver fashion, fendi monster, zara purse, canada fashion Common Ground, Seoul, Korean fashion, Korean shopping, over the knee boots, aritzia sweater, leather skirt, vancouver fashion, fendi monster, zara purse, canada fashion Common Ground, Seoul, Korean fashion, Korean shopping, over the knee boots, aritzia sweater, leather skirt, vancouver fashion, fendi monster, zara purse, canada fashion Common Ground, Seoul, Korean fashion, Korean shopping, over the knee boots, aritzia sweater, leather skirt, vancouver fashion, fendi monster, zara purse, canada fashion
Linked up with -  The Pleated Poppy -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics