Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sun Showers


Hope you all had a good long weekend (or those of you who live in Canada)!
Since the majority of my friends seemed to have gone camping this weekend, I decided to wear another super easy outfit that I'd have taken with me had I been travelling. Not camping though, I don't camp, and so far, no one has been able to convince me otherwise. 

 I'll do a full post on what I pack travelling when I actually travel again, but here's a few tips. Small purses are best and wallets are best. You don't want to carry around a lot that might be pick-pocketed. I'm also a big believer in travelling light, so this little purse fits easily in a carry-on bag (I usually use a much larger purse in rder to have variety). This one also has a chain strap, you a pick-pocket won't be able to cut your purse away from you.
 Don't forget to pick clothes that are easy to layer in order to adjust to the different temperatures and weather

 I love asymmetrical pieces. This top is from Korea and so easy to pair with shorts or a mini skirt. I wear it all the time! It's chiffon, so it's definitely a suitable piece to travel with as it's light, folds super tiny, and is easy to layer.

 Having fun by myself (thank goodness, considering mini skirts aren't really playground friendly).


 I'm in love with the idea of midi rings... except that they have a tendency to fall off of me no matter what. I just ball my hands in fists to prevent that. All good, right?

And an outtake for you all. Can you guess why?

Top: Shirt from Korea
Bottom: H&M skirt
Accessories: Fossil sunglasses, Aldo sandals, Urban Outfitters midi ring, CoutuKitsch necklace
Bag: Spring

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics