Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tomorrow

I'm so excited for tomorrow. I have my last final tomorrow, but right before I'll be heading to the Calgary Sample Sale. Some f my favourite brands will be there, including J Brand, Joe Jeans, and Free People. I'm really hoping to score a pair of black skinny jeans from J Brand and a jacket from Free People.

The sample sale will be held in Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, and Kitchener. To see when, visit their website http://thesamplesaleguys.com/events/

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if the sale is good! I went to their first sample sale but was sorely disappointed. Hopefully it's changed a bit and became better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! I hope it's good! But I need to go Friday now since my finals were changed, now I have one in the morning and afternoon. =[

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics