Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Beginning

ArmSwag

I've decided to expand my style a bit, as I'm really no good at layering (hence the mass amount of skirts and dresses that I wear, so easy and chic!).For the next few months, I'm going to play around more with pants and layering, especially layering jewelry!



I've haven't really worn pants or jeans since I was in high school. I always thought the standard jeans and t-shirt was a bit boring, and I never really experimented with playing it up, besides adding a cardigan. I'm feeling inspired though, and I think I know a lot more now than I did then. Thank God for the world of fashion blogging, it's such an inspirational source!

I'm going to start of with bracelets and watches, move on to rings, and finally necklaces. I think I've finally gathered enough bracelets for a little while. They should be here mid April. It's going to be an expensive few months. Now, should I buy a new camera lens... or spend the money on some wardrobe investments?

jewels
Photo Credit: ASOS
torque
Photo Credit: ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics