Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring Trends I Love

Marchesa

My infection has nearly healed, so my foot is looking almost normal, albeit very dry. However, I should be able to start taking photos in a few days, as I'm tired of being relegated to winter boots and flip flops. In the mean time, I thought I'd share a bit of spring inspiration.

It's supposed to start warming up here, so I thought I'd share a few of the spring trends I love and think anyone can wear. A lot of the clothing I saw on the runways was quite wearable actually, except perhaps Marchesa's gowns; gotta save those for special occasions. ;) 

The main trend I loved was all the black and white, as well as the layering. I'm not really a black and white girl, as I think it looks a bit harsh on my warmer skin, but still, a lovely, completely wearable trend all the same. I've also been taken with the grunge look this spring (as well as bohemian). All the layers are perfect for the cool, unpredictable weather here. Calgary weather truly is menopausal. Just last week it was 10 degrees Celsius, and for the past two days it's been nothing but snow.
What are your favourite trends this spring?


Jason Wu


Jason Wu

3.1 Phillip Lim

3.1 Phillip Lim

All photos are from style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics