Monday, April 1, 2013

April Wish List

Celine Bag
Celine Bag

I'm always torn between what I want, and what I actually need for my closet.



Case in point: I own maybe one pair of shorts that still fit well, yet no where on my wants list is a pair of shorts. I'd rather spend my money somewhere else, and yet I need shorts so as to have more variety in outfit choices, and they're just a summer necessity in general. So if you see a nice pair, let me know! Until then, I'll just live my summer in skirts.

Tiffany Garden Butterfly Sunglasses 

Zara Jaquard Sarong SKirt

Nine West Meliss 

Nasty Gal You Sent Me Skirt 

Baladi Ring 

Cambrdige Satchel in Red 

Needless to say, even though this Celine bag is pretty high up on the wish list, I won't be getting it anytime soon. Not only that, but you can't even buy it online, so I can't even moon over it virtually.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics