Friday, April 12, 2013

Sorry

Sorry for the long hiatus there. I suffered from an infection due to s small scrape on my foot, which then turned into a large scrape. It became badly infected the next day and swollen to the size of a football. Needless to say, I ended up having to go to the hospital and ended up needing an IV for the weekend. Thankfully I was allowed to go home and to work, albeit with an IV in a fanny pack. (I hid it in a large purse for work for the sake of my pride.) I'm almost better now, and have switched to oral antibiotics. My foot is also considerably less swollen, so I can now wear boots at least. I'll try and have  some photos for you this weekend.
Lesson learned: get a scrape breaking in a new pair of shoes, apply some alcohol and polysporin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics