Friday, May 12, 2017

Dress Over Pants

All photos by Michael Chan Photography
KOREAN SHIRT | ARITZIA DRESS | ZARA PANTS | ZARA BOOTS | CHLOE PURSE

Since moving to Vancouver, I've rediscovered my two favorite things about the city. Food, and cherry blossoms.



One of these days, I'll put together a best Vancouver eats guide (because someone spent way more than her allotted budget eating out last month – what's wrong with me?! I spent my money on restaurants and not shoes!), but then again, I said I'd do the same for Korea... and that's still in the works. Yes, I am a procrastinator, what can I say. And forgetful to boot. Such is adult life – it's not different than high school (ha! I wish)!

Speaking of procrastinating, apparently I've procrastinated on the 90s. I've never been one to layer a dress over jeans (and trust me, I remember when that was a thing when I was in junior high), but this slip is so versatile, and it was so chilly outside taking these pictures, that I couldn't help it. Turns out, kick flare denim is the perfect pair of jeans to layer under a dress.

I've been loving my kick flare jeans this spring (seriously, I only wear these and a pair of black skinnies nowadays). I feel like they instantly add a focal point for any outfit, without detracting from it or making a statement. Plus I feel super French chic in them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics