Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Boardwalk

leather headband, summer fashion, fall fashion, school fashion, vancouver fashion, travel fashion, pack light, travel style, dolman blouse, rag & bone jeans, pointed flats

Hello from Vancouver! Just some quick photos of the Vancouver Waterfront. I'll have a photo diary of my Seattle/Vancouver trip in a few days. Be prepared for a lot of pictures of jellyfish. (Because apparently that's really all I take photos of at the Vancouver Aquarium. Those, and otters.) I'm currently trying to pick and choose which photos to include in the next post. Apparently I took too many photos of animals, and not enough of anything else.



When I travel (especially for short periods of time), I tend to travel light. Really light. One backpack to last me two to three weeks light. As a result, my outfits tend to be really simple, and I layer as much as I can for the actual travel portion. A basic blouse and a pair of jeans are great starter points. They pair with nearly anything (especially if you choose neutral colours). A simple accessory like this leather twist headband adds a point of interest, and doesn't take up any room in my bag.

 leather headband, summer fashion, fall fashion, school fashion, vancouver fashion, travel fashion, pack light, travel style, dolman blouse, rag & bone jeans, pointed flats

Top: H&M (old, similar here)
Jeans: Rag & Bone
Shoes: Aldo (old, similar here)
Bag: Botkier (old, loving this mint colored bag as well)
Headband: Richmond Night Market (similar here)

Linked up with - Cute & Little - Style Elixir -

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics