Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Winter Boho

Anthropologie, Rag & Bone, H&M, Tiffany & Co, Sam Edelman

Hello winter! Sorry for the short hiatus, it's been a stupidly busy week at school, and I didn't have time to take any photos. It's finally started to taper off, no more term projects due in mid-November at least.

As I've mentioned before, jeans aren't my usual style, but I wanted to try something new this winter. I think I'm finally starting to find my denim style - it's really just a spinoff of my everyday lazy-day style at school (leggings and a knit dress). I'll always love skinny jeans (I don't really own any other denim styles, haven't gone that far - YET!) and I'm loving oversized and flowing tops to go with. This ranger hat makes the perfect boho look with a flowing blouse and tight coated jeans.

Anthropologie, Rag & Bone, H&M, Tiffany & Co, Sam Edelman
While there's snow on the ground, the days have been fairly warm lately (thank you chinook), so if you really wanted to, you don't even need to wear a jacket. Of course I'm freezing all the time, so I'm always in one (or am oversized sweater), but for pictures I braved the slight chill, bad idea as that may have been.

Anthropologie, Rag & Bone, H&M, Tiffany & Co, Sam Edelman

Top: H&M (Old) (similar here and here)
Bottom: Rag & Bone
Shoes: Sam Edelman (suede ones here)
Accessories: Tiffany bracelet, Anthropologie hat (Similar here and here)

4 comments:

  1. Obsessed! I so love this whole look! The hat and the top are so perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be freezing if there was snow on the street. I like your look and I perfectly understand your love for skinny jeans. They are my favourite.

    http://www.thefashionjournalist.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, I normally wear a jacket, just not for the photos all the time.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics