Thursday, July 25, 2013

An Asymmetrical Love


Here's another go-to outfit for me. I'm very big on skirts and a loose top for a simple, chic outfit. Add a few interesting accessories like these Jeffrey Campbell Litas and you're good to go where-ever. I'm currently on the lookout for a new hat. I think maybe a wine red, felt one. I'm really starting to love pairing them with everything I own, and yet I only have two. This needs to change, stat.


This necklace was my one and only purchase from Market Collective last weekend. I was volunteering with a friend for the Yellowstone to Yukon Conservation Initiative, in support of a new national park connecting Glacier National Park and the Flathead River Valley.
There were a ton of small businesses hat normally sell at farmers markets, festivals, and Etsy. I've been looking for a long necklace to layer and found this one by CoutuKitsch. Love it, and love supporting local artists.

I'm not actually a fan of the tank top I have on here, but it's the loosest I own at the moment. I'm headed to H&M tomorrow to pick up a looser one to pair with all my skirts. I love loose tops that manage to hang and tuck perfectly, and I don't have nearly enough.

These Jeffrey Campbell Litas were an impulse purchase from last year. One of the few times I spent a fair amount on a trend. They definitely don't work with a lot of my regular outfits, but I try to incorporate them every now and then. I think they add a bit of an edgy feel, and, even though I think they're a bit on the ugly side seeing them in real life, they do photograph beautifully.

Top:Gap (Similar here)
Bottom: Skirt from Korea (Similar here and here)
Accessories: CoutuKitsch Y NecklaceUrban Outfitters necklace, ASOS Bracelet, Hat from Hungary

5 comments:

  1. Love love this outfit!!! Amazing post!!! xoxo Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thanks so much for the nomination. I'm definitely going to check it out! Thanks again. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit!! nice and summery yay!! xxx
    littlebloomingflowers.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! It was just something simple that I can wear everyday without too much effort.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics