Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My Favourite Summer Trend - Off the Shoulder

off the shoulder dress, off the shoulder shirt, tassel shirt, summer 2016 trends, shein, sheinside,

As you may have guessed, I've been obsessed with the 2016 summer trends this year. But my favourite is definitely the off the shoulder trend. It's subtly sexy, and perfect for the beach (and the hot, humid weather that Korea calls summer). Here's my favourite picks – from dresses to rompers, I want them all. What can I say, you can't go wrong baring a bit of shoulder (okay, you can go wrong, but only if you care about people staring here).
I love the versatility of a good, off the shoulder top – as well as the amount of trends you can combine in one piece. Here I picked my favourites – from basics, to super trendy with tassels and lace-up detailing. Aren't they perfect for summer?!

1. Off the Shoulder Ruffle Dress
2. Off the Shoulder Blouse
3. Bell Sleeve Tassel Trimmed Top
4. Lace Up Pom Pom Romper
5. Off the Shoulder Tasseled Jumpsuit

Follow








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics